The Honors College at the University of South Florida seeks a full-time instructor.
Dr. Catherine Wilkins Lacks Academic and Medical Ethics
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins of USF HONORS COLLEGE: Cheats in college on numerous occasions.
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins of USF HONORS COLLEGE: Falsifies large portions of their own scholarship applications.
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins of USF HONORS COLLEGE: Abused a dying cancer patient.
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins of USF HONORS COLLEGE: Used a dying cancer patient to deceitfully advance their college career.
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins of USF HONORS COLLEGE: Committed adultery with boss, and others.
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins of USF HONORS COLLEGE: Had secret sex with USF faculty.
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins of USF HONORS COLLEGE: Uses USF work computers for porn, sex stories, and sexual messages to/from USF boss.
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins of USF HONORS COLLEGE: Falsifies, copies, steals, and appropriates from other people.
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins of USF HONORS COLLEGE: Lies and Abuses College System for Academic Advancement.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Department: Honors College
College/Division: Honors College
Salary Plan: 9-month faculty
Hiring Salary/Salary Range: $60,000 – 70,000 Annual
* * * * * *
Please remember, you will be submitting applications to a person (Search Committee Chair, Dr. Catherine Wilkins) that:
* Falsifies their own scholarship applications
* Abused a dying cancer patient
* Committed adultery
* Had secret sex with USF faculty
* Falsifies, copies, appropriates from other people
* Lies for Academic Advancement
However, while Dr. Catherine Wilkins need not be moral or ethical, job applicants will be expected to (supposedly, hopefully, possibly).
* * * * * *
The Honors College at the University of South Florida seeks a full-time instructor. The area of specialization is open. We are particularly interested in individuals whose academic training has equipped them to creatively address from an interdisciplinary perspective ecological concerns of critical international importance as well as specific issues present in our local environment.
Applicants should be invested in inventive pedagogy and curriculum development, experiential learning, and community engagement. Applicants should have experience teaching high-ability students, and be comfortable working in a liberal arts setting that fosters faculty collaboration and student engagement both inside and outside the classroom. Highly desired is an ability to lead students in fieldwork, both in the local community and abroad. The ideal candidate will possess a background that demonstrates a capacity for interdisciplinary inquiry and willingness to critically examine mainstream scientific practices and hegemonic narratives. We highly encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds and/or candidates whose research itself focuses on issues related to diversity and/or social and environmental justice.
Teaching load is 3/3 (classes capped at 19 students), plus honors thesis mentoring and other efforts in support of student success. Salary highly competitive, depending on qualifications.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education & Experience):
Requirements: Demonstrable effectiveness as a teacher at the university level; demonstrable experience with high-ability students; ability to communicate disciplinary interests within a liberal arts curriculum; preparedness to engage students from a range of majors (from Engineering to Dance, Biomedical Sciences to History) with course content; experience with multicultural or global perspectives in course or program development. A Master’s degree is required; Ph.D in hand is strongly preferred.
Information for Applicants
This position is subject to a criminal background check.
How To Apply
Please include your experience as it relates to the qualifications stated above. YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME, PLUS ANY OTHER REQUESTED MATERIAL.
Please include a CV, letter of interest, and a sample Honors course syllabus. Questions may be directed to the Search Committee Chair, Dr. Catherine Wilkins ([email protected]).
Campus map and location overview: USF – Tampa Campus
The University of South Florida System is a high-impact, global research system dedicated to student success. The USF System includes three institutions: USF; USF St. Petersburg; and USF Sarasota-Manatee. The institutions are separately accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. All institutions have distinct missions and their own detailed strategic plans. Serving over 48,000 students, the USF System has an annual budget of $1.6 billion and an annual economic impact of $4.4 billion. USF is a member of the American Athletic Conference.
USF is an equal opportunity, equal access academic institution that embraces diversity in the workplace.
The University of South Florida is a high-impact, global research university located in the beautiful Tampa Bay region of Florida’s west coast. It is one of the largest public universities in the nation, and among the top 50 universities, public or private, for federal research expenditures. USF is one of only four Florida public universities classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching in the top tier of research universities.
The University of South Florida is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. As a Florida public university, USF must make application materials publicly available upon request.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
A Brief Bio of USF Faculty: Dr. Catherine Wilkins
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins: Commits adultery at USF and has sex with college boss
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins: Fills USF work computers with porn, sex stories, and sexual messages from USF boss
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins: Prowls for sex, “Cat” on sex-hookup website “Adult Friend Finder”
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins: Appropriates, steals, and copies from others
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins: Steals from artist, becomes an art historian
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins: Lies about taking care of a dying cancer patient to advance her college career
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins: Abuses dying cancer patient
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins: Makes fake bald cap and torments dying cancer patient
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins: Lies to work around medical patients and sufferers of PTSD
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins: Builds college career on lies, appropriation, and abuses
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins: Numerous massive lies on college scholarship
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins: Falsifies and fabricates entire stories
* Dr. Catherine Wilkins: Massive cover-up of years of misconduct